Nar Nar Goon is a town in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia, 61 km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District, located within the Shire of Cardinia local government area. Nar Nar Goon recorded a population of 1,012 at the 2016 Census.
• 120 Hectares or 300 Acres (Approx)
• Under 5 Minutes from Nar Nar Goon Town
• Under 5 Minutes from Nar Nar Goon railway station
• 10 Minutes approx. from Pakenham Town centre
• Direct access to the Melbourne CBD via the Princes Fwy or via public transport.
• Located within one of the fastest growing municipalities in Melbourne, the City of Cardinia.
• Close to future schools, shopping center, sports Complex .
• This is an ultimate opportunity for land bankers and investors.
• Flat cleared farming land, being just 3 km from Nar Nar Goon Town.
•Currently zoned green wedge and well positioned for rezoning
•Long or short settlement on offer with reasonable Deposit.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
A licensed realtor with over a decade of experience in client-oriented industry, Gurpyar has the knowledge on not only how to drive sales but also on exceeding client’s expectations in every sense, makes him a valuable asset of the organization. During his successful years working in Englobo development land sales and Residential sector, he has built a solid foundation of corporate clients. Since then clients have consistently sought his advice and trusted his judgement on many multi-million-dollar deals making him a promising realtor. Gurpyar is thorough and analytical. He humbly prides himself on giving the most precise and up-to date feedback on the state of the market, its trends, comparable sales and property values giving his clients a realistic outlook on what they can expect to achieve in today’s market. His communication skills are commendable owing to his friendliness and understanding abilities. He is differentiated by an uncommon complement of…