– 120 Acres of Flat Gwz Zone 1 Land
– Including a 3 bedroom owner’s residence
– Approx. 25 km from Cranbourne and Approx. 71kms from Melbourne CBD
– Bayles Regional Primary School – approx. 2.38km
– Koo Wee Rup Secondary college – approx. 4.32km
– Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Service – approx. 4.74km
– Nar Nar Goon Railway Station approx. 17.2km
– Pakenham Railway Station approx. 19.5km
– Pakenham Place Shopping Centre 19.8km
– Heritage Springs Shopping Centre approx. 21km
– Koo Wee Rup is Australia’s largest asparagus growing district. It is also a beef farming and potato growing area.
– The Koo Wee Rup Bypass is a road link between Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road and the South Gippsland Highway.
A licensed realtor with over a decade of experience in client-oriented industry, Gurpyar has the knowledge on not only how to drive sales but also on exceeding client’s expectations in every sense, makes him a valuable asset of the organization. During his successful years working in Englobo development land sales and Residential sector, he has built a solid foundation of corporate clients. Since then clients have consistently sought his advice and trusted his judgement on many multi-million-dollar deals making him a promising realtor. Gurpyar is thorough and analytical. He humbly prides himself on giving the most precise and up-to date feedback on the state of the market, its trends, comparable sales and property values giving his clients a realistic outlook on what they can expect to achieve in today’s market. His communication skills are commendable owing to his friendliness and understanding abilities. He is differentiated by an uncommon complement of…